For people aged 16 or over living in Norfolk & Waveney, the Wellbeing service operates walk-in centres providing confidential advice, support and treatment.

Just walk-in and ask to speak to one of our workers about any problems you are currently experiencing. We can offer you support with a number of difficulties including: anxiety, low confidence or self-esteem, low mood and stress.

We aim to make you feel supported in learning to manage and overcome your problems in an environment that is confidential and caring.

Our walk-in centres are available at the following locations on the days and times shown. You are very welcome to arrive at anytime during the open hours but you may have to wait to be seen depending on how busy we are and, on some occasions, when demand is high, we may ask you to attend the next available walk-in. We will of course endeavour to see you as soon as possible following your initial visit to us.

Great Yarmouth
Oak Tree Centre, Northgate Hospital, Northgate Street. NR30 1BU
Every Monday from 1pm until 3pm

King’s Lynn
Providence Street, Community Centre. PE30 5ET
Every Wednesday from 1pm until 4pm

Riverside Business Centre, 1 Riverside Road. NR33 0TQ
The first and third Tuesday of the month from 10.30am until mid-day.

North Walsham
1a, St Nicholas Court. NR28 9BY
Every Wednesday from 1.30pm until 4.30pm

The Annex, Holland Court, The Close. NR1 4DY
Every Wednesday from 1pm until 4pm available until Wednesday 31st May
Every Thursday from 9.30am until 12.30pm available until Thursday 1st June
From Thursday 8th June the Norwich Walk-in will be available
every Thursday from 9am until 2pm

Please note that this service is not for crisis or emergency situations and if you need an emergency help service, dial 999 or if you feel you are in crisis, experiencing feelings of despair or are suicidal, contact the Samaritans at or ring 116 123

Alternatively if you are registered with the Norfolk & Waveney Wellbeing service you may have been given an out‑of‑hours number and you can call this now or contact your GP.